Want to Know How and Why? Learn Physics
Physics is crucial to understanding the world around us, the world inside us, and the world beyond us. It is the most basic and fundamental science.
Physics challenges our imaginations with concepts like relativity and string theory, and it leads to great discoveries, like computers and lasers, that lead to technologies which change our lives—from healing joints, to curing cancer, to developing sustainable energy solutions. Check real physicist stories in the box to the right.
Like Science? It Began with Physics
Physics encompasses the study of the universe from the largest galaxies to the smallest subatomic particles.
Moreover, it’s the basis of many other sciences, including chemistry, oceanography, seismology, and astronomy (and can be applied to biology or medical science). All are easily accessible with a bachelor’s degree in physics.
Want Skills? Physicists Learn Them
Physicists are problem solvers. Their analytical skills make physicists versatile and adaptable so they work in interesting places.
You can find physicists in industrial and government labs, on college campuses, in the astronaut corps, and consulting on TV shows. In addition, many physics grads work at newspapers and magazines, in government, and even on Wall Street—places where their ability to think analytically is a great asset.
Want a Job? People Hire Physicists
Physics brings a broad perspective to any problem. Because they learn how to consider any problem, they are not bound by context. This inventive thinking makes physicists desirable in any field. A bachelor’s degree in physics is a great foundation for careers in:
- Computer Science
Like Money? Physics Beats Other Sciences
Even when the job market is slow, physicists get job offers—well paying jobs. Employers know that a physicist brings additional skills with expertise and pay accordingly. That's why physics graduates can expect career salaries similar to those of computer science and engineering majors.
Physics Career Statistical Data
- Has an American president ever used cocaine
- Why is Apple not good for gaming
- What are the real facts of Jesus
- What are the cons of sweatshops
- Is Bronn the Night King
- What is the hybridised structure of PCl3F2
- What are virtual phone numbers DDIs
- What is reason behind Jain declining population
- What is an 80MVA transformer
- How do I become a model 2
- Can an Amiral take down Mihawk
- What is your home address
- Could you go to Hell
- Who invented electrical outlets
- Where can I find FragranceX coupons
- Where can you find a continental glacier
- Is Delhi safe for everyone at night
- Can diabetic patients drink honey water