There is a lot of misleading information out there when it comes to keeping pee warm for urinalysis or lab tests, but in reality, you probably have all the tools you need already at home.
First of all, you need a microwave, which just about everyone has. If you don't, it's time to live in the 20th century, buddy!
Of course, you will also need a container for the pee and some way to strap it to your body in a natural and unobtrusive manner, and last of all, some kind of temperature strips or thermometer. Now let’s have a look at how you can bring this all together to keep your urine sample warm.
One thing that we've found that fits all of these are called urination devices.
The most reliable urination devices that we've tested are the Monkey Dong which is for men, and for females it's the Monkey Whizz. Both are natural looking strap-ons and devices that will help you mask what you are about to do in a way that it will never be detected.
Also, you will need some temperature strips or thermometer. But if you're using the Monkey Dong or Monkey Whizz, you won't have to worry about that because they already have a built in system. Cool, right?
A Quick Guide to Regulating Urine Temperature:
- Take your clean sample out of the fridge and place it in the microwave. You need to store it in the fridge so that it stays fresh, but now we have the challenge of bringing it up to the urine test temperature range (around 90-100⁰F) and keeping it there.
- Microwave the pee for no more than 10 seconds at a time – even use a low setting on the microwave if you have that option. You may need to zap it more than once, but the last thing we want is to heat it too much. Going way above natural body temperature will ruin the sample. If you are using a synthetic pee, then your task will be a lot easier as it begins at room temperature. Test in between rounds in the microwave with the thermometer and stop when you get into the right range.
- Now you need to move quickly, as your urine will be cooling by the second. You need to strap it in nice and tight against your body so that your natural heat can help to maintain the temperature of the sample.
Covering it with some kind of cloth can also help to insulate things.
Note: This solution is not perfect, and you will not want to rely on just this to keep urine warm and fresh for hours on end.
You will need to time it so that you go through this process as close to the time of the test as possible. If you use synthetic urine like Quick Fix, it will stay warm for longer than natural urine as it includes both heating elements and pads that will help you keep it warm throughout the entire time.
- What is impactful trauma?no_redirect=1
- What are some advanced meteor js concepts
- What were the earliest forms of firearms
- In France is rugby professional or amateur
- Will 100 pure cocaine kill you
- Does holistic health affect life positively
- What is Kolte Patil Centria
- Which SEO Features Does Ecommerce Platform Supports
- How do prepaid mobile phones work
- How do I write good code
- Can a Tinder account be considered adultery
- What makes miracles possible
- Should subclinical decompression sickness be treated
- How automated is Quora
- Is Gleyber Torres better than Derek Jeter
- What is your favorite hotel in Chennai
- What is 11 0
- Does fresh air help with colds