What is the best travel charger for the iPhone 4S in Jordan?
When travelling to more than one country or bringing more than your iPhone 4S then the best international travel adapter for Jordan is a multiple USB port adapter which includes swappable plugs such as a 4 port USB travel charger. There are six standards of wall outlets that Jordanians use (types G, B, C, D, F and J) and using a travel adapter like this will ensure that you are covered for both types C and G.
Because these types of chargers are supplied with interchangeable plugs and can handle 100 volts - 240 volts will mean you can travel to multiple countries around the world simply by changing the heads. If your type of iPhone 4S is compatible with Fast Charge then you'll benefit from much quicker charging times by using one of these USB power chargers, plus additional compatibility with certain power hungry devices.
This will also allow you to power more than one device at once without needing to buy individual power adapters or occupying additional wall sockets. Because you are only packing a single international travel charger will also keep the size down, making it ideal to fold up and store in hand baggage while travelling. Due to their space saving flexibility these types of power chargers can be used when back at home so when you're not travelling they can be used under your bedside table charging multiple tablets and smartphones without using up an additional wall outlet.
For those travelling to different destinations we recommend buying a versatile power adapter like this at your preferred electronics retailer. The travel charger illustrated below is the 4 Port USB Wall Charger which has been successfully tested with multiple USB devices in numerous foreign countries on a daily basis.
Alternative travel adapter for Jordan
The 4 port USB travel charger is the most compact option for travellers from around the world who only have USB devices such as the iPhone 4S, but for those also wishing to use their domestic plugs these power adapters provide larger but more versatile solutions. All three power converters offer surge protection which can be crucial when visiting regions with unreliable power supplies. These power adapters are supplied with interchangeable type C, I and G plugs covering both Jordan and over 150 destinations:
- BESTEK Portable International Travel Voltage Converter - The BESTEK travel converter has 4 USB charging ports with 3 AC power outlets and is the most popular portable power adapter for travellers originating from America going to Jordan.
- ORICO Traveling Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip - Similarly having 4 USB ports but only 2 AC power outlets the Orico is also aimed at travellers from America using type B plugs and offers practically the same functionality as the BESTEK with only one less AC outlet at almost half price.
- BESTEK International USB Travel Power Strip - This power strip has 2 AC outlets but offers a more flexible 5 USB charging ports. This versatile power strip is compatible with both American plugs and popular plug types A, D,E/F, G, H, I, L and N making it perfect for a wide range of travellers from around the world visiting Jordan.  [AD]
- What does mandatpingis mean in Swedish
- What is Lebanese nationalism
- Is Khatron Ke Khiladi scripted
- What is Brazils type of government
- Why is Wegmans so expensive
- Is petroleum ether polar or non polar
- How does the US economy work
- Are hazel eyes dominant
- Is CO2 polluting the environment
- What is knee joint effusion with synovitis
- What board game is this
- Can Catholics marry Mormons
- How do you pronounce Iraq in Arabic
- Is Google Translate perfect
- What is the most popular Christmas ballet