Nonprofit sector Trends
Trends in the economy, demographics, technology, communications, and even how we spend our leisure time, can affect the core capacities needed by every charitable nonprofit to be effective and sustainable.
Public Policy Agenda
Our Public Policy Agenda focuses on six key areas and can be used by nonprofits to inform their public policy work.
Government-Nonprofit Contracting Reform
An ongoing national initiative to improve the government-nonprofit contracting relationships and fix broken and antiquated grant/contracting systems in order to promote efficient and effective programs and services.
Boards & Effective Governance
Good governance requires the right ingredients (the right mix of board members!), a chef to provide leadership and accountability, and careful mixing and stirring of candid discussions, transparent practices, and governance policies.
Tax Policy Issues
Consistent and supportive tax policies at the federal, state, and local levels are critical to the success of charitable nonprofits in pioneering and implementing solutions to community problems and aspirations.
Charitable Giving Incentives
Tax and other giving incentives at the federal, state, and local levels that encourage individuals to volunteer their time and contribute money to the missions of charitable nonprofits.
- Why anhydrous ammonia use full
- How is a tooth brush made
- Is MSN and Outlook the same
- What is comedian Mitzi Shore doing now
- What are examples of a pseudo force
- Are Bosch dishwashers hardwired or plug in
- What is rosewood essential oil used for
- What song is playing in this video
- What countries do not have banks
- Whats Space Xs goal for 2019
- Does having controlling parents make depression worse?no_redirect=1
- Will The Netherlands support Catalonia
- Is hard labour still enforced in prisons
- Just how long will nationalism exist
- How do I use Ewww Image Optimizer
- What is your favorite anime closing theme