The Google Science Fair competition deadline closes on 30 April at midnight PDT. If you are aged 13-18, it may be your turn to change the world
(Video: Google Science Fair)
After its launch on 30 January, the Google Science Fair 2013 has been making waves around the globe. Young people aged 13-18 have been exploring an area of science or engineering that they're passionate about, and now they're in with a chance of winning life-changing prizes offered by Google and competition partners CERN, National Geographic, LEGO and Scientific American.
To celebrate CERN’s involvement, series 3 of “Hangout with CERN” starts next week with a bang! A special hangout with CERN and the Google Science Fair will take us into the weird and wonderful world of antimatter. This hangout will be broadcast live on Thursday 18 April at 5pm CET, on CERN's Google+ and YouTube pages, with a recording later available on YouTube. Post your antimatter questions in advance on Google+, Facebook or Twitter to @CERN with the hashtag #askCERN.
The Google Science Fair competition deadline is just 20 days away, closing on 30 April at midnight PDT. If you are aged 13-18, are you ready? It's your turn to change the world.
Interested students and teachers should visit the Google Science Fair website.
Please note that the competition is not open to the relatives of employees of CERN, Fermilab or Google.
Google Science Fair
- What system does Sprint use
- What are the best alternatives to Redmine
- What is the JSON structure
- How do you manage dysfunctional teams
- Who is Beyonces real father
- Is Telugu language rich in literature
- Why do people fake their drug tests
- Can I drink milk after eating brinjal
- Why is my YouTube in Spanish
- How is Northwestern University special
- Do lunges burn thigh fat
- Is the average American like Homer Simpson
- What should I be curious about today
- Why do Aquarius men stare
- What happened to IDEO
- When was it happened Is it correct
- In which India states do apples grow
- How smart is the German Shepherd dog
- Where did Jaichand rule