This bit of information may be a shock to the fans of Power Star Pawan Kalyan. But going by media reports that’s doing the rounds, rumour has it that the actor is facing a financial crunch so much so that he’s even selling his properties.
The latest buzz in the Tollywood circles is that Pawan is selling few of his lands to clear his debts which amount to Rs. 50 crores. Perhaps this is why the actor is seen accepting every offer that comes his way. Sources say Pawan Kalyan is left with just one farm house now.
Fans believe the reason for Pawan’s present state is his altruistic attitude. The actor is known to be a person with a heart of gold. When Charan’s film ‘Orange’ bombed at the box office, its producer Naga Babu suffered heavy losses. At that time, it was Pawan Kalyan who came to his rescue.
Also, when Chiranjeevi floated a new political party PRP, Pawan it is learnt fed thousands of supporters to help his brother grow in politics. This is not all. The power star also lost a lot of money paying alimony to his ex-wife.
Whatever be his personal issues, Pawan is still a man with a big heart. Can his brothers for whom Pawan worked a lot, bail him out now?
Please Read Disclaimer
- Can any cow be a dairy cow
- Will bitcoins price stay above 4400
- What is the Krasa Cream benefit
- Why cant we see sparrows nowadays
- Who invented paint by number
- Does Facebook do SSL offload
- What does LOM mean
- How would you compare Italy and France
- Are universities doing valuable research
- Which is better GGSIU or SRM NCR
- Are you restless
- Do thongs feel uncomfortable
- What is the Singapore Exchange rate
- Do single tooth implant hurt
- How is poverty linked to climate change
- What is the contribution margin
- Does Hamas actually want peace with Israel
- What are the side effects of levothyroxine
- What is economic in Hindi