Is James Franco Jewish?
Well, to make a long story short, James Franco is Jewish!
Since James Franco's mother is Jewish, and in Judaism one's religion is based on one's mother's religion, then that makes him also Jewish. His father is Jewish too.
James Franco (who's full birth name is James Edward Franco) was born on April 19, 1978 in Palo Alto, California, U.S..
He is known for playing Harry Osborn in the Spider-Man trilogy (2002–2007). He is also known for his roles in the films Pineapple Express (2008), Milk (2008), 127 Hours (2010 - For his role in 127 Hours, Franco received an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor), Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011), Oz the Great and Powerful (2013), Spring Breakers (2013), and This Is the End (2013). He also had a recurring role in the ABC soap opera General Hospital.
If you see any details that require update, please Let us know!
All information on this page is provided as a service to our users. It is not meant to be a comprehensive document, though we try to keep it as updated as we can. We cannot be held responsible in any way for any consequences arising from any inaccuracies.
- How do you get accepted into UGA
- Was Mr Rogers a good person
- Why did Apple create the iTunes phone
- How pragmatic are you
- What software course is in demand today
- Why does our cat watch TV
- What is search engine ranking
- What is DSD in medical terms
- How do you define irony
- Why dont sinners go to heaven
- Was Jeffery Epstein a freemason
- What kind of volcano is always safe
- How do TFT monitors work
- Which Country invented the Gun
- How is broadcast journalism doing any good
- Why does my graphics card not work
- How do I give myself a break
- Which laptop has the most beautiful design