ima girl and i know what your talking about...
its like girls like wild and adventure just as much as anyone else, and thats why they like the guys that treat them lik sh*t...
and the 'nice guy' gets left behind.
not v fair... but im sorry that girls dont exactly want to date someone is 'nice', maybe b/c they cant imagine having a good sex life?
thats one theory...
and also when guys who are really good friends with girls and they want to date them are surprised when theyr rejected...
its cos a girl doesnt want someone who knows her inside and out.
they want someone different, someone that doesnt know them, someone that they can be whoever they want to be with.
so ya it sux for all you nice guys who are shoved aside for the guy who beats/cheats/mistreats the girl you love....
but what you need to do is appear 'manly' maybe? i guess idk it depends for every girl. but since ppl like change, someone who theyv known for a long time wouldnt b a good bf, bc theres nothng knew and exciting about them
i dont think they deserve to b hurt...most ppl dont...but your summary's pretty accurate, although dont forget the 'nice girls' who are shoved aside for the 'hot babes' who all the guys fall for.
i bet you if you looked for a girl who wasnt so wild or w/e, youd find a girl who thinks your perfect just the way you are.
- How did you start your adult life
- What is x if x y 4
- Why is digital marketing advertising important
- What is a commodity simple definition
- Is Russia the best friend of India
- What is your shortest relationship
- What is the characteristic of a doormat
- What is green mold
- When will Altcoins appreciate again
- Is Kaushalya Ganesh single
- What is a Shopify merchant account
- Which is Indias best astrological prediction website
- What is the conservative solution to corporatism
- How hard is UPSC without coaching
- Are cysts a sign of cancer
- Is Google suggestions a keyword
- Do you capitalize doctorate degree
- What is the history of Bollywood Music