Come to america it’s been the best decision I’ve ever made.
I been having such a great experience, I have the opportunity to live with a extraordinary family, The Soukas family who I love so much, and I’m very thankful. They really make me feel like I am part of the family.
Living in new jersey I had the opportunity to met some of my best friends, we are like family, the fact that we are alone in another country makes our friendship grows stronger.
Also I learned so much about the American culture, which I like. National Holidays, has been one of the most interesting: Thanksgiving, St. patrick’s day, Independence day, Halloween, etc.
I love the passion for the sports, living in U.S.A made me learn more about some of them like, Football Known in many countries as American football, baseball, Ice hockey and more. In Mexico they aren’t very common.
Living close to New york city it has made my experience more exciting, and the fact that I have the opportunity to go every time I want, makes it better. There’s always something new to see, to learn, to enjoy. I just love it.
I’ve had the opportunity to travel more than I used to, probably to places that i would never image that i would go, and I did.
I had the opportunity to go to Atlantic city to celebrate my 24 birthday with some of my friends.
I went to Colombia by myself, great experience!
- Why do software engineers hate marketing people
- What are 48v batteries used for generally
- Can a pigeon toed horse be corrected
- What are FDI and FII
- What is a PPC agency
- Who was Navy Seal Richard Marcinko
- What entertains kids at home
- Do airline pilots live longer
- How can sin 120 be represented diagrammatically
- Which country produces the most compact discs
- How does Pornhub regulate illegal content
- Should UC Berkeley allow free speech
- What is the meaning of “tweet”
- What makes you hate that particular person
- Will professional sports ever cease to be
- What are reasons to learn C
- Can we do higher studies in wipro
- Is blue the nicest eye colour
- Do you like dragons
- What are the different types of INFPs