Life has twists and turns for all of us.
Sometimes you see them coming.
Sometimes you don't,
like when you land that new job
and have to wait a bit for your benefits to start
or your existing health insurance plan is about to end
and you need to act fast like today
for coverage tomorrow.
Short-term plans underwritten
by Golden Rule Insurance Company,
a UnitedHealthcare company,
offer budget-friendly coverage
for doctor office visits, ER visits,
hospital stays, labs, and most cover prescriptions,
and in some cases, once you apply
and your application is approved,
you can start your plan in as little as one day.
You can also apply for the length of coverage time
that you think you'll need,
starting at 30 days up to just under 12 months
in most states.
There are a few things to consider.
Short-term medical plans are not ACA coverage,
which means it isn't considered minimum essential coverage.
We'll have some medical questions on the application
because short-term plans do not provide coverage
for preexisting medical conditions.
That means if you are being treated for a medical condition
or are experiencing symptoms before coverage begins,
then the policy won't cover those things.
The plan is designed to cover you
if new medical issues arise during your coverage period.
However, you can apply for short-term medical plans
all year round,
and in many cases, coverage can begin
the day after you apply.
UnitedHealthcare's short-term medical plans,
underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company,
fast and flexible, which might be just what you need
to handle life's twists and turns.
- What makes someone unattractive in your eyes
- Is the FBI God
- What nationality do Japanese respect the most
- What is extreme ownership
- What do I feed my hungry cat
- How often should one upgrade Apple products
- What is the safest neighborhood in Baltimore
- Did autotrophs come before heterotrophs
- Are free online proxy services secure
- Upwork account suspension
- What is Brookline Boston neighborhood known for
- How can I develop a fighting style?no_redirect=1
- Is a DU SOL degree valuable
- Why do we fear ourselves?no_redirect=1
- Why do some political parties oppose capitalists
- What is the speed of sound units
- Why are heat and work path functions
- What is a Nemmera
- Is 500 PB of RAM overkill
- What do purity rings mean