According to the US State Department, some 6.32 million Americans (excluding the military) live overseas. And while those Americans have settled in all corners of the globe, many of them have made their way to the land down under to start a new life.
With friendly locals, a thriving economy and some of the best beaches in the world, Australia makes one very attractive destination for US expats. It’s a developed country where the locals speak English, the weather is warm and the job prospects are good for the right people. So yeah, why not move to Australia?
If you’re nodding your head and considering moving to Australia from the US, here’s what you need to do to make sure your relocation is as smooth and easy as possible.
Send money to the US: Compare money transfer services
The services and products listed below can be used to send money to the US, sometimes with competitive exchange rates and low fees. You can read more about a particular service by clicking “More” in the table below, or click “Go to site” to be taken to the product website to start an application or registration.
- What is RTL coding in Verilog
- What is prose fiction
- What is 9 2 7 21
- How useful is functional programming
- What are the small stages of business
- How is Pete Buttigieg similar to JFK
- What are the best frameworks for AJAX
- Are there dangerous cheeses
- Can vegetarians eat Parmesan
- How can population growth be minimized
- Are sneakers proxies useful How
- How is a cylinder head constructed
- Does Virgin fly direct to Mauritius
- Is Riyad Mahrez overrated
- Do IAS officers have guns
- Are you vain
- Why do interest groups support political parties
- What are the main features of marxist
- What are some common examples of predictions