From Apple's guide in Support Universal Links:
When you support universal links, iOS 9 users can tap a link to your website and get seamlessly redirected to your installed app without going through Safari. If your app isn’t installed, tapping a link to your website opens your website in Safari.
But i'm confused that if my app is not installed,and I tap a universal link of my app in another app's UIWebView,will the system launch Safari app to load my website,or still load it in the UIWebView?
I test some app's universal links when the app is not installed,and they never launch Safari to load the next page ,they still load it in the UIWebView.
I want to konw if it's possible to launch Safari,but not stay in UIWebView.Do I need any configuration in file?
Actually I want to trace where my app was installed from by using cookie.I can store a cookie in Safari with informations of the download page,and get the cookie with when my app is installed and opened,and present different views according to the cookie.
asked Aug 25 '16 at 6:42
16533 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Are public libraries outdated
- Can Daddy Longlegs spiders bite
- Who invented the air car
- Why haven t black holes swallowed everything
- Should Indian judiciary be discarded and rebuilt
- Do dyslexics write backwards?no_redirect=1
- Does the unconscious ever truly forget
- What fantasy battle tropes are completely unrealistic
- What is fine dining
- Why didnt I like the movie Sanju
- Can anyone identify this animal 1
- What went wrong with Virgin America
- How did someone you love fail you
- Is Islam the best religion
- Why doesnt government give holiday for students