This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure
This low carb fruits list will be your guide to eating fruit on a keto diet. It’ll tell you what fruits are low in carbs as well as tell you what are keto friendly fruits.
When starting a keto diet, people often ask, how many carbs should you have in a day? What can I eat on a keto diet? Are they any zero carb foods? What are low carb fruits and vegetables?
Today I’m going to try and answer a few of these questions for you.
A few weeks back I created this low carb vegetable list, which will tell you which all of the keto friendly vegetables.
I also wrote a whole post about how to calculate your macros for a keto diet. It helps you calculate how many carbs you should have in a day.
We also have this handy dandy beginner’s keto grocery listwhich will tell you what you can have on a keto diet.
All of these things will help you create a keto meal plan so you can succeed on your keto diet. If you need more help creating a keto diet meal plan, we have a free keto diet meal planand I also have a few free keto meal plans on my other blog, here and here.
Can you eat fruit on a Keto Diet?
Below I’ve broken down fruit into 2 different lists. High carb fruits list and low carb fruits list. Now be aware, these fruit nutrition lists are per 100g. So when you look at coconut it will seem high, but 100g of coconut is a lot of food since it’s so light compared to something that is dense like stone fruits.
Keto Low Carb Fruits List – Carbs in Fruit per 100g
All of the following nutrition information was looked up using my favorite nutrition tracker app, Cronometer.
- 8.6g carbs in avocado
- 15.2g carbs in coconut
- 6.2g net carbs in coconut
- 3.8g carbs in olives
- 3.9g carbs in tomatoes
- 2.6g net carbs in tomatoes
- 14.5g carbs in blueberries
- 7.7g carbs in strawberries
- 5.5g net carbs in strawberries
- 3.6g carbs in cucumbers
- 2.4g net carbs in cucumbers
- 9.6g carbs in blackberries
- 4.2g net carbs in blackberries
- 11.9g carbs in raspberries
- 5.4g net carbs in raspberries
- 6g carbs in bell peppers
- 3.9g net carbs in bell peppers
- 5.7g carbs lemon juice
- 5g net carbs in lemon juice
- 6.7g carbs in lime juice
- 6.3g net carbs in lime juice
- 7.5g carbs in grape fruits
- 6.4g net carbs in grapefruit
High Carb Fruits List – Carbs in Fruit per 100g
- 13.8g carbs in apple
- 10.6g net carbs in apples
- 7.6g carbs in watermelon
- 7.1g net carbs in watermelon
- 15.2g carbs in pear
- 8.2g carbs in cantaloupe
- 6.9g net carbs in cantaloupe
- 14.7g carbs in kiwi
- 11.4g carbs in plums
- 31.2g carbs in plantains
- 28.9g net carbs in plantains
- 10.6g carbs in nectarine
- 8.1g net carbs in nectarines
- 18.0g carbs in red grapes
- 17.3g net carbs in red grapes
- 18.1g carbs in green grapes
- 17.1g net carbs in green grapes
- 13.3g carbs in tangerine
- 11.2g net carbs in tangerines
- 75g carbs in dates
- 18.7g carbs in pomegranate
- 14.4g net carbs in pomegranates
- 22.8g carbs in banana
- 20.2g net carbs in bananas
- 16g carbs in cherries
- 11.8g net carbs in cherries
- 9.5g carbs in peaches
- 7.8g net carbs in peaches
- 15g carbs in mango
- 11.8g carbs in oranges
- 9.1g net carbs in oranges
- 13.1g carbs in pineapple
- 11.6g net carbs in pineapple
If you found this post and you’re ready to start a keto diet, check out our 5 Day Budget Keto Meal Plan. You’ll get 5 days worth of recipes and eat for under $5 per day!
Or if you’ve been doing keto for a while and just need a little help meal planning, we’ve got you covered! We now offer Keto Meal Plans and you can try a week for free!
If you loved this post or any of our recipes, please leave a comment below. We love hearing from you! You can also tag #theketoqueens on social media. To stay up-to-date, FOLLOW US on Instagram @theketoqueens, Twitter, and Facebook.
Xoxo, Lara & Faith
- Can this laptop handle VR apps development
- What are ways youve built confidence
- What does mean in code 2
- What are good scenic hikes within SF
- Do people in Mizoram know Hindi
- What do fungi use their hyphae for
- What are the chemical properties of ibuprofen
- What diploma should I choose after BMS
- What if Joey Tribbiani met Sherlock
- Does Donald Trump browse r The_Donald
- What is your view on Rahul Gandhi
- What is cloud MDM Master Data Management
- Is Crush really Lobos daughter
- Why settle for what s ordinary
- What is Irelands greatest technological achievement
- What is your favorite hotel in Chennai
- What is the real issue of Siachen
- Are Serbian people considered Caucasian
- Why dead people dont bleed
- Who blatantly says that Jesus is God